Brand New for 2020 the Swift Edge is a contemporary ideal first motorhome that has been primarily designed with family life in mind - inspiring a new generation of life's adventurers and presenting an excellent level of standard equipment.
The range has five models, offering a choice of two, four and six berths. With a MTPLM of 3,500kg or less, each can be driven on a normal Category B license. The Edge range includes high and low-line models and is styled for action, with a distinctive orange mountain graphics scheme and a white chassis cab with body coloured bumpers. Fresh ‘Vitatta’ soft furnishings, robust fittings and hard-wearing materials reinforce Edge’s family credentials inside.
Swift Edge Design Features
Three of the five models are high-line and incorporate an overcab bed. Inside the cab, there are a host of convenient features including a USB point (other USB points are included in living area) and integrated factory fit radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth and optional DAB for more pleasant driving. The cab offers cool air-conditioning, thermal cab window covers and captain's chairs with twin armrests and integrated headrest. The adjustable captain’s chairs have fully upholstered covers and swivel function, so they can double up as lounge seating (no swivel function on Edge 476/486).
Thanks to a great specification, including Truma's dual fuel blown air heating system, and plenty of room, Swift Edge is a stand-out motorcaravan, with hard-wearing materials and generous storage. The fully-equipped kitchen offers plenty of workspace for preparing family meals together, as well as a Dometic 8 series fridge and combination thermostatic oven, featuring a three-burner gas hob and grill.
For freshening up after the day’s activities, the efficient Edge washroom is fitted with a shower, electric flush Thetford cassette toilet and mirrored vanity cupboard with washbasin, while a multi-directional rooflight with flyscreen brightens the room with natural light.
The fresh soft furnishings and robust fittings are well suited to family life, enhanced by durable Swift AirWave foam in seats and backrests for greater comfort, and lightweight memory fibre Duvalay™ mattresses delivering supremely restful nights' sleep wherever the journey takes you.
All Swift Edge models have a Euro 6, 2.3l engine for ease of driving, and for superb utility when on the road there is also a 100l internal fresh water tank*, 60l waste water tank with level sensor, and an 80 amp-hour leisure battery.
Upgrade options include a Drivers Pack, full of value added extras such as cruise control, passenger air bag, DAB radio and reversing sensors, and a Living Pack, including Status 570 TV aerial, built-in microwave, Winter Pack and more.
Safe & Sound
With security a paramount consideration for many, it is reassuring that Edge is pre-installed with Swift Command Tracker, a Thatcham Category S7 approved pro-active tracker with subscription option for extra security and insurance discounts (dependent on insurer). And for even further peace of mind, A VIN CHIP™ identification system is concealed in the construction to deter theft and aid quick recovery.
Swift Edge Highlights
- White Fiat chassis cab with Fiat Euro 6, 2.3 litre engine, complementary graphics and daytime running lights – all models at 3500kg or less
- Standout orange funky mountain exterior graphic scheme to appeal to life’s adventurers
- Five models featuring distinctive streamlined aerodynamic profiles; three GRP front highline pod with side window (476, 486 & 494) and two with GRP lowline pod (412 & 464)
- Dashboard design with fully integrated factory fit DAB Radio/MP3 player with Bluetooth and switch-off timing adjustable up to 3 hours and wing mirror antenna for better reception (part of Drivers Pack)
- Smart construction with full GRP rear panel and replaceable lower ABS corner caps
- High performance, durable Swift AirWave foam in seats and backrests for greater seating and sleeping comfort
- Exclusive Duvalay Duvalite TM Gravity Luxe mattress containing Freshtec - a market leading high spec foam offering maximum airflow for a cool, comfortable good night’s sleep (fixed beds and drop down beds)
- Dometic 8 series 85 litre fridge with 230V, gas and 12V operation and combination thermostatic oven, grill and 3 burner gas hob, all with electronic ignition
- Domestic style kitchen with worktops in ‘Fero’ dark grey, stainless steel sink, worktop extension and chrome effect mixer tap
- Dual fuel heating with Truma Combi boiler
- Modern ‘Vittata’ soft furnishing scheme with scatter cushions and ‘Zebrano’ woodgrain with contemporary colouring
- Optional special value Drivers and Living Pack incorporating cruise control, reversing sensors, built-in digital microwave and Winter Pack
- Exclusive Swift Command control system with LCD panel with controls for monitoring and managing onboard function, with app interface now including fridge control
- ‘Zebrano Oak’ overhead lockers with chrome handles and chrome push-button locks
- A minimum of four 230V sockets, 12V socket on rear passenger seats (model specific) and dedicated USB points
- Ultra-low energy lighting system with LED spotlights and over-locker ambient lighting