Homestead Lake ParkVisit Website
Homestead Lake Park is a small and peaceful caravan site situated in over 25 acres of idyllic countryside adjacent to a well established fishing lake and our very own Homestead Caravans & Outdoor Leisure Centre. Homestead Lake Park offers the perfect place to enjoy a weekend break or a longer family holiday. We aim to provide caravanners with modern campsite facilities within a quiet, beautiful, unspoilt rural environment.
The touring park has 50 hard standing pitches for touring caravans, folding caravans, trailer tents and motorhomes (including American RVs). A limited number of pitches are suitable for camping tents.
Due to the Coronavirus distancing, our Toilet and shower facilities will be closed for the 2020 season.
Homestead Lake Park is open 1st March to 31st October.
- Children and Dogs welcome.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Advanced booking is advisable for peak periods, especially for Bank Holidays.
Fishing at Homestead Lake Park
Homestead Lake Park revolves around a central coarse fishing lake stocked with good sized Carp, Perch, Tench and Roach. Live maggots can be purchased from a Mag-It vending machine located at our entrance.
Why not visit Cabin Café for a hearty cooked breakfast while on-site plus, for visitors convenience a toilet block can be found not far from the fishing lake.
For further information please visit the dedicated Homestead Lake Park Website.
- 50 full service pitches (Hard standing, Electric hook-up, Mains water & sewer disposal)
- Disabled Shower and Toilet (including baby changing unit)
- Kitchen Washing-up Area
- Well established Fishing Lake
- Calor Gas & Camping Gaz
- New and Used Caravan Showground