Homestead Lake ParkVisit Website
Homestead Lake Park is a small and peaceful caravan site situated in over 25 acres of idyllic countryside adjacent to a well established fishing lake and our very own Homestead Caravans & Outdoor Leisure Centre. Homestead Lake Park offers the perfect place to enjoy a weekend break or a longer family holiday. We aim to provide caravanners with modern campsite facilities within a quiet, beautiful, unspoilt rural environment.
The touring park has 50 hard standing pitches for touring caravans, folding caravans, trailer tents and motorhomes (including American RVs). A limited number of pitches are suitable for camping tents.
Homestead Lake Park is open 1st March to 31st October.
- Children and Dogs welcome.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Advanced booking is advisable for peak periods, especially Easter Bank Holiday.
Fishing at Homestead Lake Park
Homestead Lake Park revolves around a central coarse fishing lake stocked with good sized Carp, Perch, Tench and Roach. Live maggots can be purchased from a Mag-It vending machine located at our entrance.
Why not visit Cabin Café for a hearty cooked breakfast while on-site plus, for visitors convenience a toilet block can be found not far from the fishing lake.
For further information please visit the dedicated Homestead Lake Park Website.
- 50 full service pitches (Hard standing, Electric hook-up, Mains water & sewer disposal)
- Disabled Shower and Toilet (including baby changing unit)
- Kitchen Washing-up Area
- Well established Fishing Lake
- Calor Gas & Camping Gaz
- New and Used Caravan Showground