Maxview ROAM Mobile 3G/4G Wi-Fi System unlike other products, can also receive WI-Fi sources, so you are only using data when necessary. The router is designed to work with any data service provider, along side your choice of Pat As You Go or monthly contract. So you can use whatever network works best for you.
Unique and Innovative Features:
Powerful Antenna - The powerful roof mount Antenna has been designed specifically for vehicles and optimised to work in rural and remote locations.
Omni-Directional - By receiving signals through 360 degrees, the ROAM requires no manual directional adjustment; simply fit and forget.
Sleek Antenna Design - Low profile and streamline design for roof mounting; occupies minimal roof space, for a discrete installation. It can be mounted in almost any position with mounting options available.
Plug and Play Router - Specifically designed for your vehicle, it features a durable Aluminium housing. Its compact size and cupboard bracket ensures a neat installation.
Suitable for European Travel - The ROAM has been optimised to work across the UK and Europe, for Internet connectivity wherever your adventure takes you. /p>
Static and Mobile Connectivity - Providing connectivity when stationary and whilst on the move.
Factory Unlocked for any SIM -The router is designed to work with any data service provider, alongside your choice of Pay As You Go or monthly contract, so you can use whatever network works best for you.
Simple Installation - Self adhesive pad and clamp provides quick and easy permanent through the roof installation. Once installed simply plug and play.
Additional Key Features:
- Secure Internet Browsing - Uses advanced password encryption methods to ensure your Internet connection remains secure.
- Family Friendly Browsing - Bespoke website blacklist filters can be set up to block unwanted sites.
- Powered by Teltonika - We are proud to have formed a partnership with Teltonika to bring you the powerful ROAM router.
- Devices - Up to 50 devices at any one time, including Smart TV's, Smart Phones, Tablets and Laptops.
- Power Options - 12 automotive cigarette Power Supply or can be powered using 230V mains Power Supply.
- Connectivity - Can be wired using the 1.5m Ethernet cable providing a connection directly to a device. Ideal for Smart TV's.
- Reliable Data Transfer - 0.8m Cable with twist on (SMA) connectors for reliable data transfer.
- Omni-directional Roof Mount Antenna and Fixings.
- 0.8m cables with SMA connectors.
- 3G/4G and Wi-Fi Router.
- 12v Vehicle Power Supply.
- 120V Mains Power Supply.
- Router Mounting Bracket and Fixing Kit.
- 1.5m Ethernet Cable.
- Internal Wi-Fi Antenna.