This November we will be holding our first Winter Fair, featuring a range of craft stalls, childrens activities and a visit from Santa. Come back here or visit us on facebook to keep up to date.
Local Craft & Gift Stalls
We will have a selection of local business and craft stalls.
Proceeds from our Tombola will be going to the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance.
Homemade Christmas Cakes
The christmas cake baking is almost done, we will be bringing you some lovely decorated cakes to buy at the Fair.
Come and meet Santa for a small donation to Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
Snowflake Hunt & Childrens Activities
Complete the Snowflake hunt for a chance win a prize. Children can also write a letter to Santa and colour in some festive pictures.
We are holding a 1 mile fun run/walk at Homestead Lake Park. Money raised will be going to the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance. £5 per adult, £2.50 per child. For more information see our facebook event. You can book tickets at bookwhen.com/homestead
Special Offer at Homestead Lake Park
** Fully Booked **
Homestead Lake Touring Park is re-opening for 2 nights - Friday 17th November to Sunday 19th November 2017 - at a Special Price of £25. So why not stay the weekend and come visit us for our Winter Fair on the Saturday.
For more information visit www.homesteadlake.co.uk/special-offer.htm or call 01255 833492
Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) is a Charity providing a free life-saving Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) for the critically ill and injured of Essex, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
Pre-hospital Care Doctors and Critical Care Paramedics can be rushed to the scene of an incident with life-saving support equipment to deliver advanced clinical care that is normally only found in the Hospital Emergency Department. Once stabilised, the patient will be conveyed by air or land to the most appropriate hospital for their needs.
With no direct funding from the Government of National Lottery, the Charity relies upon the generosity and goodwill of the people and businesses of Essex and Hertfordshire to raise the £500,000 needed every month to keep both helicopters flying and saving lives.
Facebook competition Terms and Conditions
- The promotor is Homestead Caravan Centre Ltd (company no. 1868019) whose registered office is at Thorpe Road, Weeley, Essex CO16 9JN.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Homestead Caravan Centre Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/homesteadcaravans/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th November 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Please Like our Facebook page and share the competition post to receive one entry into the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
1 x YourLite Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Light and Mobile Powerbank (RRP £39.99)
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Woobox.com from all entries received and verified by the Promotor.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM via Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Be the first to comment on this article