2013 Swift Challenger 565 SE
or £184 a month
Can't wait? Call now on 01255-830-229
About this Caravan
Luxury meets affordability with the 2013 Swift Challenger 565 SE. This is a popular mid-range, 4 berth caravan that offers a perfect combination of style and specification at weights that fall within a wide range of towing cars. The Challenger 565 SE is fitted with sophisticated ALDE Central Heating & Water Heating and ATC Auto Trailer Stability. Enjoy 3 FREE nights stay at Homestead Lake Touring Park and 6 months warranty. Read Full Description
Challenger interiors enjoy all the benefits that quality, advanced design and attention to detail can bring. An exceptionally high specification includes Alde radiator central heating with a touch screen control, an uprated 40W solar panel and new exclusive Duvalay Duvalite mattress, with lightweight memory fibre technology in fixed bed models, for an ultra comfortable nights sleep.
Pleated blinds and low energy lighting throughout including low level night lights, kitchen splash back and under worktop lighting, lets you set the mood.
A wide choice of seating layouts combine with well equipped kitchens and an external BBQ point allows for alfresco cooking. Washrooms have separate shower cubicles with powerful Ecocamel shower head, a handy hanging rail, back lit mirror and the luxury of an Alde heated towel radiator.
There’s substance to complement the style though. The standard kit list was beefed up for 2013 model, to include Alde’s wet-central heating system and a new Tracker Retrieve tracking system.
- ALDE radiator central heating and water heating with daily programming with LCD touch screen control and choice of 1KW, 2KW or 3KW setting
- ALDE towel radiator
- Large capacity (15 litre) waste bin on lower door
- Dual fuel hob with 800W electric hotplate and 3 gas burners with electronic ignition
- Glass hob lid with safety cut-out feature
- Thetford thermostatic oven and separate grill
- Ventilated microwave oven with digital controls built at an easily accessible level
- 8-Series Dometic 110 litre, electronic ignition fridge with removable freezer compartment, black effect finish and digital controls
- New Ecocamel shower hose and head uses less water while giving a powerful shower
- Thetford C260 toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled waste tank
- High flow rate in-board pump with chrome finish brass taps for reliable, high performance water supply
- Inboard semi-rigid fresh water pipes
- Large bore underslung rigid waste pipes
- Isolation taps for gas appliances
- User-friendly large 12V control panel with battery selection, battery state meter and water pump circuit control, set in decorative housing
- Fully protected mains electric system
- 25 Amp switchmode charger/transformer
- TV station with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets (two in selected models)
- Radio/CD/MP3 player with iPod connection with upgraded premium radio speakers
- Status 550 directional Digital / Analogue TV/FM aerial and booster
- New 40W solar panel fitted as standard
- Six 230V sockets including two in compact front shelf pod
- 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- Omnivent three speed, two way roof fan
- Low energy LED lighting system throughout with overlocker lights, task lights and low level night lights
- LED back-lit acrylic sink splash back and kitchen under worktop lighting
- LED backlights in washroom mirrors
- LED downlighters set in plinth over kitchen locker
- Light in wardrobe
Over 50 Years in Business
We offer extensive dealership facilities including our very own Café, an 8-bay Workshop and one of the largest Caravan Accessory Stores in the country; home to our one of a kind dedicated Kampa Awning Showroom. We even operate our own touring caravan park and holiday lodge park, complete with stunning 2-acre fishing lake (so bring your Rod along too). Ask about our 3 Nights FREE OFFER at Homestead Lake Park Touring Park when you buy a new or used caravan.
Give us a call on 01255-830-229 for further information about this caravan or to discuss a part exchange and available finance options.
We offer low rates of finance provided on most of the caravans we hold in stock, subject to status of course. Ask about our range of flexible finance plans from Black Horse including, Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) and Hire Purchase plans. PCP product is a great flexible payment option. With Black Horse PCP you can choose how much deposit you’d like to pay, the contract term and final payment. It’s ideal for those who want to keep their options open – at the end of the agreement you can choose to buy the caravan, part exchange it for another or simply hand it back.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
Unsure about the figures below? Contact us now
Challenger 565 SE
6.27m / 20'7
7.93m / 26'1
2.25m / 7’5”
Mass in Running Order
1570Kg / 30.9cwt
Maximum Technical Permissible Laden Mass
1750Kg / 34.4cwt
Center Fixed Single Beds
Lake Park Voucher
3 Nights Free Stay
The equipment below comes as standard
ALDE Central Heating & Water Heating
State of the art radiator heating & hot water with daily programming with LCD touch screen control & choice of 1kW, 2kW or 3kW setting.
AL-KO ATC Trailer Stability
ATC automatically safeguards against critical driving conditions by monitoring for instability & applying the caravans brakes as necessary to sensitively bring the caravan under control.
External BBQ Point & 230V Socket
Exterior wall mounted LPG gas outlet, great for BBQs in the awning. Exterior 230V wall mounted 3-pin socket, ideal for running a heater or additional awning lighting.
LED Lighting Throughout
Low energy LED dimmable task lights & low level night lights, LED back-lit sink splash back, LEDs in washroom mirrors, over-locker lighting in seating & bedroom areas, habitation area lighting & downlighters set in plinth over kitchen locker.
Dometic 110 litre fridge freezer, Thetford thermostatic oven and separate grill, glass hob lid with safety cut-out feature, microwave oven with accessible digital controls
Truma 40 watt Solar Panel
Fitted with a Truma 40 watt Solar Panel to enhance independance. Ideal for the caravanner that loves to rally
We welcome part exchange, please complete our online form or call 01255-830-229 to apply
Total Credit Amount
Total Payable Amount
Can Black Horse Finance help you? Use the Black Horse online tool powered by Experian to find out. It's FREE, DOESN'T affect your credit rating and doesn't commit you to anything. Click on the banner to begin.
Please note the Black Horse online tool will open in a new window, making it easy for you to return to our website when you have finished.
Trusted for over 50 years
Relaxed, no pressure sales environment
All budgets catered for