Swift SMART HT Construction
Before buying any other brand of caravan we seriously recommend you take the time to learn about the many exclusive benefits provided by Swift's SMART HT construction system. The headline feature is the timberless body frame that's designed to completely eliminates moisture transfer from the outside to the inside, a problem that has plagued the caravan industry from the beginning.
- Strong, moisture proof ‘PURe’ Polyurethane timberless framed body shell with polystyrene insulation core (25mm in sidewalls, 32mm in roof)
- Robust GRP inner and outer balanced side walls
- 44mm ‘sandwich’ floor construction with GRP outer skin, ply upper and high rigidity Styrofoam core
- Hail resistant exterior GRP roof, fully bonded for extra strength and flatness
- Curved front panel in GRP
- Full height curved GRP rear panel
- Patented 5 layer composite floor
- Aluminium and SRIM corner jointing system with cold bridges located inside framing to prevent condensation
Swift SMART HT has lead to a number of key improvements in the exterior design including:
- Unique highly aerodynamic exterior bodyshell
- Panoramic sunroof
- Exclusive LED light clusters with LED high level marker and brake light which provide better visibility in poor weather
- Chrome effect two part grab handles to front and rear
- Wide access gas locker door with single lever three point locking and LED front marker lights
- Flusher fitting fully double-glazed opening windows (no single-glazed cold areas)
- Wheel arches insulated with high density foam to prevent cold spots in storage areas
- Flush fitting streamlined awning channel
- Surface mounted impact resistant skirt system
- External service doors (access under nearside front bed and fixed beds)
Lavishly appointed and perfectly proportioned the 4 berth Elegance 645 comes with five star specification and boasts an exhaustive list of features with the latest equipment, incorporating some of the most advanced technologies available in the caravan industry. Engineered to excite, the Swift Elegance enjoys an enviable reputation as one of the finest all season tourers around and a true, no compromise, home from home.
Fully equipped, the Elegance comes with a five star specification. Sporting chrome effect grab handles, an enhanced stylish graphics scheme and handy rear view camera, the Swift Elegance effortlessly stands out from the crowd.
The luxurious interior is immaculately designed and cleverly detailed. You can create the perfect ambience thanks to the positioning and versatility of the energy efficient LED’s, from front pillar lights to dimmable spots and overlocker lighting.
’Falisolle’ soft furnishings emphasise the Elegance’s opulent feel. A well-appointed kitchen is fitted with HI-MACS® natural acrylic stone worktops, illuminated kitchen splashback and Dometic appliances including the exclusive Dometic CU600 oven, and a spacious tall Dometic fridge in most models. There’s even an LED lit cocktail cabinet.
Fixed beds are topped with the ultra-comfortable Duvalay Duvalite mattress, exclusive as standard equipment to the Swift Group.
Engineered to excite, the Swift Elegance enjoys an enviable reputation as one of the finest all season tourers around and a true, no compromise, home from home.
Well placed power, USB, and audio interfaces cater for your entertainment devices. The list goes on with luxury Alde central heating, well equipped washrooms with radiators and intelligent onboard technologies such as Swift Command. All this and more combine to create your perfect touring experience.
The enhanced Swift Command control system, with ‘app’ interface, remotely monitors and manages onboard functions like heating and lighting, and also features the option to subscribe to a pre-installed Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker, to keep your investment better protected.
Rear view camera for improved all round vision. Well placed power, USB, and audio interfaces cater for your entertainment devices. Enjoy home from home warmth and convenience with the Alde central heating and water heating system, which can be intelligently controlled from anywhere using exclusive Swift Command technology. The enhanced Swift Command control system, with ‘app’ interface, remotely monitors and manages onboard functions like heating and lighting, and also features the option to subscribe to a pre-installed Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker, to keep your investment better protected.
Now the Sole Swift Agent for Essex and Suffolk
We offer extensive dealership facilities including our very own Café, an 8-bay Workshop and one of the largest Caravan Accessory Stores in the country; home to our one of a kind dedicated Kampa Awning Showroom. We even operate our own touring caravan park and holiday lodge park, complete with stunning 2-acre fishing lake (so bring your Rod along too). Ask about our 3 Nights FREE OFFER at Homestead Lake Park Touring Park when you buy a new or used caravan.
Give us a call on 01255-830-229 for further information about this caravan or to discuss a part exchange and available finance options.
We offer low rates of finance provided on most of the caravans we hold in stock, subject to status of course. Ask about our range of flexible finance plans from Black Horse including, Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) and Hire Purchase plans. PCP product is a great flexible payment option. With Black Horse PCP you can choose how much deposit you’d like to pay, the contract term and final payment. It’s ideal for those who want to keep their options open – at the end of the agreement you can choose to buy the caravan, part exchange it for another or simply hand it back.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
Click to download the 2018 Swift Elegance brochure